Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wonderful intentions

Over the past several weeks when I run across something, it flicks a switch in my head that says, "You should blog about that." But life has been so busy, I tend to forget what I wanted to blog about when I finally get a minute to sit down. I am running around a lot lately. After school, I've been running with my new running partner. Then, I take my little pup to the park. Then it's dinner and school work. Last night, I was so exhausted, I went to bed at 7:30 p.m. I can't believe January is almost over. 4 more months until summer. I keep telling myself that! Here is to hoping that I can remember what to blog about the next time I have a moment!

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

I hear ya! At least you are exercising. I haven't! Tomorrow is the last day our second marking period at Hbg -- which means I am officially halfway through my first year of teaching! I feel like celebrating, but I have two classes this semester, along with all the regular planning for lessons. If I can survive until mid-May, I'm golden!