Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Positive thinking

I am just having one of those days. It's been my new mantra lately not to complain. Complaining only really makes the problem more apparent to everyone around you. And, it makes you look like a whiner. I have plenty to be thankful for, so I am trying not to focus on the little things. And, typically I think I can control everything, including the little things..well, I can't. And, I need to stop being so hard on myself or I am going to have a full head of white hair instead of just a few. So, here is to hoping that I can remain positive and be thankful for what I have until this rough patch of the end of the school year passes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It has probably been a while since you've been to B & B in Quarryville but it could be easier your next trip to Lancaster since they are open until 8 every day except Sunday. (Stumbled on your blog while I was looking for the hours myself.)

Unknown said...

Oh, don't even think about being "positive." It just isn't possible, I'm positive!"