Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My sister is married!

I apologize for not posting since, can you believe it, April 6! Time flies so fast. I haven't had much time for crafting and what little I did was in a rush (such as mending the bridesmaid dress.) When I do cook, I only have energy to eat, not take photos and post.
Amy was so well organized with the wedding, that wasn't really what was taking up my time. It's school...and training for the triathlon again. I have picked up the running, biking and swimming bug again. I am signed up for 2 5ks, so that will get my rear in gear. Thanks to my cousin Wendy for this beautiful photo of Amy and I. She has always been so talented capturing Amy and I at our best. I can't wait to frame this photo. I tried to check them all out on Snapfish, but it was SO slow to upload and I don't have the patience. Tomorrrow is another day full of teaching "Animal Farm" and Reading classes to kids who are more ready for summer than I am! I won't be working much this summer...maybe a few nights here and there at Cracker Barrel, so I am hoping to have the blog flourish more this summer. Again, my apologies and I will try to keep it crankin'!

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

Yay! Nicki's back on the blog! What a beautiful picture, indeed!