Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to school so soon


I was supposed to get so much done this summer! And I've already been back to school for a week and I think I have gotten more done in that week than I did all summer. It seems that when you have a schedule it's easier to stick to. When I get home at 4 p.m., I feel like I have hours and hours of time to get stuff done.


I got really into beading again. I spent tons of money on beads at A.C. Moore and Michael's. I got matching colors in all different shapes and sizes with outfits in mind that I wanted to make them for. But then I hit a creative block. I had all beautiful beads, but no ideas. If I have a pattern, I am a whiz at beading. When I have to come up with own ideas, I never like what I do. I attached some photos of what I ended up making on my beading spree. Since school has been back in, I have been trying to make great use of my large collection of jewerly by wearing different stuff everyday that matches my outfits. After a summer of living in cotton shorts, T-shirts and flip-flops, I so ready to get back into nice clothes again and wear makeup and do my hair. What a relief.


No comments: