Friday, September 4, 2009

So tired

I am constantly thinking about what I should be doing. I stay at work hours after I am supposed leave and have to fix a lot of mistakes because I am so new. I have 5 million things to do and not enough time to do them. I have 5 chapters to read for my master's classes and when I sit down to read, the dog starts beating up the cat. So, I put him in the crate to get some peace and quiet to read, and he barks out of control because, guess what? He has diarrhea again. It's a lovely way to spend your time, running the dog outside every few minutes to let him relieve himself. Poor dog. I wonder what a quiet life would be like. And I wonder how I will ever handle children. That is just unfathomable. I wonder if the black circles under my eyes will ever go away. Or if the extra pain in my stomach of nervousness will ever subside.
But click here to see my awesome dog, warn out from a long walk and an evening at the park with his puppy buddies and it's all worth it.

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

I know exactly how you feel... well, maybe not the dog part, but I've been so tired this week from the 10-hour days and everything being so new and driving an hour every Monday after work to my class in Chambersburg and skimping on sleep to get things in order. I am two weeks behind on reading for my class! I'm sure things will even out or calm down soon though!!