Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowed in

Wow, what a novel idea...staying home an entire day. I just finished up my grad classes for the semester, the program to write IEPs is offline for the weekend and I have been doing a decent job keeping up with the house cleaning. So, what do you do with an entire day to yourself? Well....I cleaned most of the house. I vacuumed up a lot of dog and cat hair. I washed, folded and put away four loads of laundry. I made two lovely pieces of jewelry for Christmas gifts. I got a head start on the library books I picked up for my extended Christmas break. I took Moose out in the snow to play. I did dishes. I put away piles of things that had been sitting around for months. I watched some silly Christmas movies. I shoveled the walk.
I definitely didn't eat very healthy. The neighbor baked cookies and brought them over. I sampled one of each variety. I ate lots of chocolate and candy and sweets today. And, of course, I didn't exercise. It's just one day, right?
What a day!

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

Sounds like a pretty perfect day to me!