Friday, June 26, 2009

My week in review

Man, what a week. I told Nate I think I should start my own HGTV show. I would probably call it Nicki's mess ups and how she fixes them! In all honesty I spent the majority of the week painting, running to the store to get supplies, ripping up carpet and moving stuff around.
I feel like I ran a million and one errands. I lost my wallet (thank goodness the person who picked it up in the parking lot at Big Lots was honest, however she didn't turn it into the store. She was going to give it to me later...which could have been tricky because she looked at the address on my license and I have one of those yellow change cards. It's sort of a long story, but I got it back and hugged the woman like three times. Maybe another day I can tell that story.)
I am taking the cat, Simon, to the vet this morning. Not really in the bargain category because it's going to cost a pretty penny, but he is sick and I hope they can fix it. The SPCA said they would take him, but I don't have the heart to just leave him there. So, he is still looking for a home. He stopped eating this week, so I knew it was time to take action. Poor thing.
Well, after this crazy weekend, I will post house pictures. I made some great progress on the downstairs bathroom and upstairs office! Exciting stuff.

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

I can't wait to see the results of all your hard work. Give Simon a big kitty hug for me. I hope he finds a good home. :)