Saturday, May 23, 2009

Don't forget AAA for summer discounts


I just peeked at the list of summer discounts for AAA. Amy and I are taking advantage of the $33 price for Hersheypark tickets through the end of June valid on week days.

You can also go to Six Flags Great Adventure for $30 (that is a steal) or Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom in Allentown for $30. With tickets more than $50 a pop, families can spend hundreds of dollars on admission. Not to mention souvenirs, food and other incidentals. And did you know you can get tickets to Regal Cinemas for $6.75 all the time? That sure beats the nearly $10 it costs at the door.

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

AAA also gets you discounts at New York & Co., which I love. If you're not busy June 18 (Jubilee Day), you should come up and hang out in Mechanicsburg with me for free fun (and a used book sale at the library). I'm off!