Saturday, May 30, 2009

Outta here

Well, just as the school year is rounding out and I am supposed to be around more to blog, I am being whisked away to Bermuda on a cruise ship. I know, it's horrible. I am running around for last minute errands and trying to find some shorts that fit my curvy self and don't have a 6 inch gap in the back! Horrible, huh? I am packing and cleaning and ahh...how nice it will be to relax on a beach. I'll let you know how it goes! Hopefully I will have lots of time to brainstorm ideas for future blogs. Goodness knows I am coming home to the tasks of purchasing a car and a refrigerator and doing all my little home projects, not to mention training for the triathlon. Lots to write about.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Just got your text re Samee's ship. Good thing you sent it bc I thought today was housewarming time. Wrong Sunday!

Jen Vogelsong said...

Have fun Nicki! Looking forward to catching up when you get back. :)