Friday, May 15, 2009

Staying close to home

I sort of celebrated my one year anniversary two weeks ago. We just had a light lunch and spent time with family. What I didn't know was that Nate planned a little mini vacation in York. I know, it's not far away or fancy, but the fact that he took the time to make plans really made my day. It's happening this weekend. After dinner at an undecided location, we are seeing a comedian at the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center on Saturday night. Then, we are camping out at the Yorktowne Hotel and finishing off the day Sunday with a York Revolution game. Having moved out of York city a year ago (I can't even believe time flew so fast), I am excited to go back downtown and explore and take in the great sites and activities.

2 comments:

Jen Vogelsong said...

Are you going to see Louis CK? If so, you'll have to let me know how he is! I saw a YouTube video from when he was on Conan and it was hilarious! Have a great weekend and congratulations on the anniversary!

Nicki S. said...

YUP. It was pretty good. Some parts were a little crude, but overall it was funny.