Sunday, February 8, 2009

Apology

I know I promised photos, but I just didn't get the hutch done. Yes, it's all painted black, but I realized it needed a clear sealant coat because every time you bumped it, it peeled off. And, we are still working on clear coating the floor, which makes walking in the dining room impossible. That is one thing about DIY home projects; you never know know what will come of them. "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry." Hopefully by mid week or next weekend, my house will be back to normal and I can finally post pictures of our dining room overhaul! Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

Jen Vogelsong said...

I have a feeling I will totally understand in the coming month or so as my kitchen/DR gets ripped to nothingness and (hopefully) put back together.

The process frightens me a bit, as does the prospect of life without a kitchen for a month.

Nicki S. said...

Well, if someone else is doing the work, at least that is one stress off your back. It will be over before you know it...that is what I keep telling myself!