Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Peanut butter and Jelly and leftovers

Wow. I never imagined being so busy that I wouldn't even have time to make a decent meal. Even I can throw together something in 10 minutes. But yesterday, I went from teaching to Harrisburg to get a good parking space and study for a quiz, then right to class. I was gone from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. I lived on granola bars and peanut butter and jelly. Today, I am eating a mixture of leftover pork barbecue (the store bought kind) and instant mashed potatoes. This can't be good for fitting into the dress for Amy's wedding. But I am constantly on the move. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it's taking a little getting used to. I am teaching mitosis, miosis and acceleration and the makeup of solutions. It's actually fun to try to get this kids to understand this complicated stuff. And they understand when I have to go over something that I don't know.
I won't see Nate until Saturday morning. That is crazy. He is on night work and I am going to bed early so I can function when I arrive at 7:30 a.m. to gather together my lessons.
I am hoping after a refeshing weekend, that I can pull myself back together and get into a good routine. Now, I just have to make it through the next few days.

No comments: