Monday, December 29, 2008

Convenience store snacks

I am a Sheetz girl when it comes for grabbing a bite to eat. Turkey subs are $1.99. But Rutter's is giving them a run for their money. A few weeks ago, I popped in for a bite to eat and discovered that they have fried pickle spears.
I immediately sent Nate a text message. "God Bless Rutters, they have fried pickle spears."

I know it seems like something small, but fried pickle spears are like $5.95 for six at sport's bars. I can get three for $1.59 at a moment's notice. I am so excited! And I can tell you they just as good as the expensive sport's bar type. Another place to get them is at the seafood stand at Markets at Shrewsbury.

2 comments:

Jen Vogelsong said...

I have never eaten a fried pickle spear, nor do I have interest in doing so, but I will let my pregnant sister know about this in case she has an emergency pickle craving.

Amy said...

Fried pickles at a moment's notice sounds like a recipe diet disaster. :)