Sunday, December 28, 2008

Do you need Christmas ornaments?

I know some people don't realize that Cracker Barrel has a gift shop. They do, and after Christmas, everything is 70 percent off. You can get adorable ornaments for less than 50 cents. They even have blankets, home decor and candy.
Yesterday, I met a friend there and snagged up about half a dozen ornaments and a Penn State Hoodie for less than $15. That was with my employee discount, but still, what a deal. I am going to stow away the ornaments for next year and use them as package decor.
Today, my mom and I are hiting up Kohl's and Michaels. I can't wait to see what bargains we find. I am really getting back into the jewelry making, (I'll post some photos as soon as I can upload them) so maybe I will fatten my stock of beads.

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

Nicki, this is exactly why I need you to keep this blog up if you aren't going to be sitting next to me every day at work...because of you telling me about it, I finally went yesterday to a Cracker Barrell gift store and found the perfect ornaments to hang from my windows (I wanted to do it this year but couldn't find the kind I wanted) and, like you said, they were on sale!