Wednesday, December 10, 2008

F is for Fudge

I made peanut butter fudge for my bosses birthday yesterday. I intended to make peanut butter iced cupcakes, but don't we always run out of time?

I got so many compliments about how wonderful it was. Amazing. Outstanding. Etc. I blushed. Really, it was SO easy.

The recipe for Fantastic Fudge is so easy, you can do it in a few minutes with stuff you probably already have in the house if you bake with any kind of regularity. There is no heating, just mixing and melting. And it's good. The recipe was passed to me by Hannah, my sister-in-law.

Fantastic Fudge

3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup cocoa
2 sticks margarine or butter
1 box 10x sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix all ingredients except margarine. Melt margarine and stir into mixture. Spread in a 9-by-9-inch pan. Set at room temperature before cutting. Cool in refrigerator.

Simple, delicious and definitely not nutritious!



No comments: