Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolution

I never make them. My thought is that you should be the best you can be all year long. But I want to be particularly conscious of a few things in the new year. So I made a list, and I thought I would share it here. I think you'll notice, my resolutions are not selfish, something I think more people should consider.

  • Don't obsess about money.
  • Treat others as I want to be treated.
  • Always be honest.
  • Surround myself with people that build me up, not tear me down.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck with that first one! I on the other hand need to obsess a little more about money.

Here are my goals:
Financial: Not use credit cards to pay for the wedding. Pay off my credit cards, and learn about investing so I can open an IRA.
Educational: Complete my online coursework on time.(and use it to find a job)
Health/Fitness: Make fitness a priority so I can Lose 15lbs or more before my wedding.

just felt like sharing!
Happy New Year!

Nicki S. said...

I think it's good that you are making fitness a priority, but don't put too much pressure on yourself to lose weight before the wedding. I actually gained a few pounds when I was trying to lose. I think it's better to take the overall lifestyle approach and not try to focus on looking good for that one day.